As a UX Strategist you will lead and direct the development of engagements, programs and strategies that generate alignment and create customer-facing value for our clients. In this role you will partner with teams across the client’s organization—and our own—to define and deliver world-class digital customer experiences in alignment with the business goals.
Using a range of design thinking, lean and user-centered methodologies, you will lead our clients toward opportunities, methods and processes that drive meaningful change in the quality of their digital customer experiences. This will include creating a human-centered approach to digital experiences, and guiding the transformation of internal processes and platforms to enable and operate those experiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage clients and prospects in early stage opportunities, advising and facilitating alignment around the opportunity, approach and methods needed to deliver great customer experiences. Build rapport and trust through excellent interpersonal skills, expertise, vision and commitment to success.
- Define complex problems and create clarity and alignment using facilitation, research, conceptualization, storytelling, prototypes and MVPs.
- Create transformational strategies in service of user, business and marketing goals by framing initiatives, programs, products and projects around a user-centered value creation methods (lean UX, MVP, design sprint etc.)
- Facilitate the organizational change required to support the strategy. From purpose to principles to process you will act as a consultant and a coach to help our clients adopt new ways of working.
- Balance the user’s experience, business and marketing goals to coordinate and deliver design, prototype, documentation, and strategy to the highest possible standards.
- Aligning the client and team around the end user, leveraging the power of lean UX and Design methods to unlock opportunity, and guiding the client to establish operational control over digital initiatives.
- Build connections internally and leverage the full PK Global network to foster collaboration across the enterprise, to support company-wide initiatives, and to instill a design-first perspective.
- Utilize expert understanding of the latest technology, methods and devices (including technology, network infrastructure, processes, web and mobile application development) to inform achievable and efficient strategies.
- Expertly present and sell strategies, solutions and recommendations to senior client management and stakeholders. Deliver inspirational, useful, and usable inputs into the design process.
- Provide oversight and consultation to the design process and planning to ensure the success of the strategy and champion the best possible user experience. This requires the ability to clearly articulate the strategy to our internal teams, drive change in project planning and resourcing and apply learnings rapidly.
- Expert knowledge in user-centered design principles, visual design, interactions and brand.
- Expert in information architecture, interaction design, prototype engineering
- A high degree of creativity, empathy, passion, and problem-solving ability.
- In-depth knowledge of lean/agile methodologies
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum five years experience facilitating/leading digital and user-centered design initiatives.
How to apply:
Send a resume and cover letter to: 1241152-CSfirstname.lastname@example.org
VP, Experience Design
Are you driven to build great digital experiences?
At Connective DX we’re designing and building the next generation of digital business and experiences—and we’re committed to hiring the best and brightest talent to help us. If you’re passionate about design and technology and want to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you. At Connective DX, we’re committed to helping our employees grow through participation in community events and professional development. And we offer competitive benefits.
Paul and Jeff founded Connective DX on the values of transparency, honesty and humility—because that’s how real change gets made. We work in open collaboration across disciplines and with our clients. We’re driven to make something that makes a difference to our clients, their customers, and our craft. The Connective DX team participates in community events, from hackathons to meetups, and speaks at conferences.
Connective DX is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from all candidates. We value diversity, equity and inclusion. It takes talent with an expansive range of backgrounds and experiences to do our best work.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at Connective DX. Connective DX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Connective DX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us directly. No recruiting agencies, please.
The heart and soul of Connective DX are our people. Working at Connective DX is more than a job—it is an opportunity to personally grow, make lifelong friends, and make a genuine difference for our clients, co-workers, family and our world. We strive to offer the best benefits for our employees and their families. These benefits include group major medical and dental plans, flexible spending accounts, voluntary supplemental insurance, a minimum of 15 days of PTO per year, paid company holidays and a 401(k)-matching program.
Get useful insights, tools and best practices to delight customers and grow your business.