You understand that at the core of any good experience is communication. You also know that many companies have a hard time with this part of their business and, well, you’re a problem solver. We’re an interactive agency focused on helping our clients create delightful digital experiences for their customers. We’re deep in technology, strategy and creative. We need a Senior Content Strategist who can institute best practices, identify new opportunities and represent this discipline as a professional.
The Senior Content Strategist understands the business value of content and works closely with all project teams to provide strategic direction for messaging, information hierarchies, and content distribution plans. A professional communicator capable of grasping communication challenges and devising solutions, the Senior Content Strategist has a well-rounded knowledge of emerging digital trends, as well as thorough familiarity with best practices in usability, search engine optimization and content marketing. The Senior Content Strategist is deeply involved in the content development process from outset to completion, so emphasis on writing skills is also important.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consulting with clients to define business objectives, pain points and opportunities related to content
- Analyzing and assessing client’s digital content
- Defining strategies for developing, managing and distributing compelling and well-organized content based on a thorough understanding of business objectives, user needs and industry best practices
- Drafting content publication and migration workflows
- Collaborating with clients to define production processes and governance protocols
- Creating, re-purposing and managing digital content
- Defining social integration tactics for content distribution
- Producing content classification and tagging systems
- Collaborating with Creative team members to determine the conceptual and copy direction of online initiatives
- Collaborating with UX designers on user flows, site navigation, content organization and site navigation labels
- Developing and sharing expertise on client products and services
- Interacting with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics
- Maintaining high standards of copywriting
- Collaborating to determine a search engine optimization project plan and content support
- Deep understanding of digital best practices and a passion for emerging trends
- Experience working in enterprise-level content management systems
- Background in user experience, digital publishing, researching, writing and strategy planning
- 7+ years of Content Strategy, Content Marketing, Operations experience in a Web-focused company or agency
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for diverse audiences
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to concisely communicate complex or demanding subject matter, either verbally or in written form
- Ability to work both independently and contribute as part of a production team
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
How to Apply:
Send a resume and cover letter to: 1241151-CSemail@example.com
Senior Content Strategist
VP, Experience Design
Are you driven to build great digital experiences?
At Connective DX we’re designing and building the next generation of digital business and experiences—and we’re committed to hiring the best and brightest talent to help us. If you’re passionate about design and technology and want to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you. At Connective DX we’re committed to helping our employees grow through participation in community events and professional development. And we offer competitive benefits.
Paul and Jeff founded Connective DX on the values of transparency, honesty and humility—because that’s how real change gets made. We work in open collaboration across disciplines and with our clients. We’re driven to make something that makes a difference to our clients, their customers, and our craft. The Connective DX team participates in community events, from hackathons to meetups, and speaks at conferences.
Connective DX is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from all candidates. We value diversity, equity and inclusion. It takes talent with an expansive range of backgrounds and experiences to do our best work. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Connective DX are based exclusively on merit. Connective DX does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at Connective DX.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us directly. No recruiting agencies, please.
Get useful insights, tools and best practices to delight customers and grow your business.