CONNECTIVE DX is seeking an experienced Solutions Architect to join our growing team. As a Solutions Architect at CONNECTIVE DX you’ll have the opportunity to lead a range of large-scale Technical implementations, broaden your skillset, contribute as a thought leader, and take a lead role in shaping one of the nation’s leading Technical practices.
Working at CONNECTIVE DX means going far beyond just pushing pixels and cranking code. We’re looking for a Solutions Architect that will thrive in our collaborative environment, play nice with our eclectic and passionate group of strategists, developers, and designers, craft solutions to complex problems, and shine when preparing and leading technical presentations to decision-making audiences.
- Architect large-scale Technical solutions, including logical and physical design of system components such as database, server architecture and communications frameworks to support Technical implementations
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, subject matter experts, and other CONNECTIVE DX team members to define the vision, scope, and requirements for projects
- Document the overall system architecture and describe its various components, features, and functionality in sufficient detail for the development team to move forward with implementations
- Contribute to development efforts and review other team members work to ensure alignment with client expectations and ISITE’s coding and quality standards
- Own the technical aspects of the client relationship on Technical implementations and act as the final point of escalation for any technical related issues
- Be accountable for architecting Technical implementations that are delivered on time and on budget, ensure that project managers have clear visibility to project tasks and timelines
- Collaborate with our business development team and account directors to support sales efforts on new opportunities and produce development estimates
- Be committed to making CONNECTIVE DX an awesome place to work and be a developer
- 3+ years of professional experience with CMS expertise preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience with the Microsoft .Net platform including .NET 3.5/4.0
- Significant background and experience in CMS concepts, familiarity with other platforms preferred
- Evidence of success in the delivery of Microsoft and Technical solutions to fortune 1000 clients
- Experience integrating web applications with 3rd party and legacy applications
- Detailed understanding of object-oriented design principles and software patterns
- Passion for hands-on development in .NET technologies: ASP.NET, C#, LINQ, MVC, IIS, SQL Server, etc.
- This is a Client Facing role that will require someone to be comfortable getting in front of the customer and whiteboarding solutions as well as be a good team leader to the group of developers. Ideally this person will have a strong background in Content Management Systems solutions.
- Experience with Architect Solutions where CMS has played a big role in past positions
- Strong Web Development and Application knowledge
How to Apply:
Send a resume and cover letter via email to: 1169528-CSfirstname.lastname@example.org
Are you driven to build great digital experiences?
At Connective DX we're designing and building the next generation of digital business and experiences—and we’re committed to hiring the best and brightest talent to help us. If you're passionate about design and technology and want to make a difference, we'd love to hear from you. At Connective DX we're committed to helping our employees grow through participation in community events and professional development. And we offer competitive benefits.
Paul and Jeff founded Connective DX on the values of transparency, honesty and humility—because that’s how real change gets made. We work in open collaboration across disciplines and with our clients. We're driven to make something that makes a difference to our clients, their customers, and our craft. The Connective DX team participates in community events, from hackathons to meetups, and speaks at conferences.
Connective DX is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from all candidates. We value diversity, equity and inclusion. It takes talent with an expansive range of backgrounds and experiences to do our best work. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Connective DX are based exclusively on merit. Connective DX does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at Connective DX.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us directly. No recruiting agencies, please.
- © 2019 Connective DX
- All Rights Reserved