As a Software Engineer – Sitecore Developer at Connective DX, you’ll work on a range of web applications projects, including large-scale implementations and custom .NET web applications.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with technical, sales, project management, and experience design team members to ensure clients’ business objectives are met within the scope of the engagement
- Contribute to the architecture and development of large-scale implementations and custom .NET web applications
- Provide strong testing, debugging, and documentation skills to ensure alignment with client expectations and Connective DX’s coding and quality standards
- Work collaboratively with other developers, participate in peer code reviews, and follow Connective DX best practices and design patterns
- Assist in accurately estimating implementations, custom .NET web applications, and discrete development tasks
Education and/or Experience:
- Four-year college degree in a related filed such as computer software engineering and previous agency experience strongly preferred
Skills, Knowledge and abilities:
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience with Microsoft .NET including .NET Framework 4.5/4.6 and ASP.NET MVC 5.1/5.2, we welcome all skill levels to apply
- 1-2 years experience with Sitecore CMS platforms
- Strong understanding of .NET technologies: ASP.NET, C#, LINQ, MVC, IIS, SQL Server, etc.
- Experience integrating web applications with 3rd party applications
- Understanding of object-oriented design principles and software patterns
- Ability to independently define, create, and complete development tasks
How to apply:
Send a resume and cover letter via email to: 1001342-CSemail@example.com
Please also include links to any relevant published materials or blogs.
ARE YOU DRIVEN TO BUILD GREAT DIGITAL EXPERIENCES?
At Connective DX we’re designing and building the next generation of digital business and experiences—and we’re committed to hiring the best and brightest talent to help us. If you’re passionate about design and technology and want to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you. At Connective DX we’re committed to helping our employees grow through participation in community events and professional development. And we offer competitive benefits.
Paul and Jeff founded Connective DX on the values of transparency, honesty and humility—because that’s how real change gets made. We work in open collaboration across disciplines and with our clients. We’re driven to make something that makes a difference to our clients, their customers, and our craft. The Connective DX team participates in community events, from hackathons to meetups, and speaks at conferences.
Connective DX is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from all candidates. We value diversity, equity and inclusion. It takes talent with an expansive range of backgrounds and experiences to do our best work. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Connective DX are based exclusively on merit. Connective DX does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at Connective DX.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us directly. No recruiting agencies, please.
Practice Director Sitecore
Email resume and cover letter to APPLY NOW