As a Software Engineer – Sitecore Developer at Connective DX you’ll work on a range of web applications projects, including large-scale implementations and custom .NET web applications.
Essential Job Functions
- Collaborate with technical, sales, project management, and experience design team members to ensure clients’ business objectives are met within the scope of the engagement
- Contribute to the architecture and development of large-scale implementations and custom .NET web applications
- Provide strong testing, debugging, and documentation skills to ensure alignment with client expectations and Connective DX coding and quality standards
- Work collaboratively with other developers, participate in peer code reviews, and follow Connective DX best practices and design patterns
- Assist in accurately estimating implementations, custom .NET web applications, and discrete development tasks
Education and/or Experience
- Four year college degree in a related filed such as computer software engineering and previous agency experience strongly preferred
Skills, Knowledge and abilities
- 7+ years of professional experience with Microsoft .NET including .NET Framework 4.5/4.6 and ASP.NET MVC 5.1/5.2
- Strong understanding of .NET technologies: ASP.NET, C#, LINQ, MVC, IIS, SQL Server, etc.
- Experience with CMS platforms preferred
- Experience integrating web applications with 3rd party applications
- Understanding of object-oriented design principles and software patterns
- Ability to independently define, create, and complete development tasks
The heart and soul of Connective DX are our people. Working at Connective DX is more than a job—it is an opportunity to personally grow, make lifelong friends, and make a genuine difference for our clients, co-workers, family and our world. We strive to offer the best benefits for our employees and their families. These benefits include group major medical and dental plans, alternative care and chiropractic benefits, flexible spending accounts, dependent care accounts, voluntary supplemental insurance through AFLAC, free monthly Tri-Met passes, a minimum of 15 days of PTO per year, an employee referral bonus, a speaking engagement spiff, an employee assistance program, and a 401(k) matching program. We also offer a wellness program that includes hot oatmeal and other healthy cereals, fresh fruit, kombucha on tap, healthy snacks, and once a month chair massages.
Local community support: Connective DX participates in local community events throughout the year. During the holidays we celebrate the season of giving through our partnership with The West Women's and Children's shelter, The Oregon Food Bank, Goose Hollow Family Shelter, The Arthritis Foundation, and Rosemary Anderson High School. Last year Connective DX employees also put together kits for Syrian refugees, and participated in the SOLVE Spring Beach Clean-up.
Recent events: If you take a walk around the Connective DX offices, you will see unicorns proudly displayed on our desks. These are Uni Awards, which recognize team members who exemplify our core values. All year, employees nominate their peers to win Uni Awards in each of our core values. At the end of the year, employees review the nominations and vote to determine the winners, who are announced at our annual Uni Award celebration. Past award recipients present the new award winners with their unicorn trophies and share the stories behind the nominations. To date we have captured more than 300 values stories on our Intranet and recently launched a custom-built mobile application called Living the Values to capture these stories right when they occur. The app also provides an open forum for sharing feedback on what the company should stop, start or continue.
Our employees actively lead and participate in their professional communities, not only participating but also serving as catalysts in relevant meetups, and we regularly host professional events in our community room. We also support our employees’ professional speaking skills through our own internal Toastmasters International club.
How to apply
Send a resume and cover letter via email to: 637294-CSemail@example.com
Please also include links to any relevant published materials, prior speaking engagements or blogs.
Are you driven to build great digital experiences?
At Connective DX we're designing and building the next generation of digital business and experiences—and we’re committed to hiring the best and brightest talent to help us. If you're passionate about design and technology and want to make a difference, we'd love to hear from you. At Connective DX we're committed to helping our employees grow through participation in community events and professional development. And we offer competitive benefits.
Paul and Jeff founded Connective DX on the values of transparency, honesty and humility—because that’s how real change gets made. We work in open collaboration across disciplines and with our clients. We're driven to make something that makes a difference to our clients, their customers, and our craft. The Connective DX team participates in community events, from hackathons to meetups, and speaks at conferences. We also host our own annual conference, Delight.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us directly. No recruiting agencies, please.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at Connective DX. Connective DX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Connective DX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- © 2017 Connective DX
- All Rights Reserved