- Actively pursue net-new relationships with enterprise organizations of $1B or more in annual revenue
- Source leads via market research, outbound calls, social selling, lists, events, etc.
- Qualify and score accounts and opportunities using the Connective DX criteria
- Nurture opportunities from initial point of contact through to hand-off to the client services team using the Connective DX sales process
- Write, assemble and edit proposals, presentations and other sales materials
- Assemble and manage internal subject matter experts to participate in sales meetings
- Assemble and manage internal subject matter experts to craft presentations and Statements of Work
- Keep Salesforce.com data current and complete
- Coordinate client-side procurement and contracting details
AS A SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE, YOU
- Thrive on the challenge of meeting goals and hustling hard
- Are detail-oriented and can manage multiple pursuits with a lot of moving parts
- Have boundless curiosity and enthusiasm for digital experience and technology
- Have strong interpersonal skills to collaborate both with prospects and internal teams
- Are committed to doing the right thing for the prospective client and agency
- 5 to 7 years in a sales or account management role
- 4-year degree (BS/BA) in a related field (i.e. marketing, business or communications)
- Track record of successful client growth and service
- Experience selling, planning, executing or creating projects in the digital space
- Proficiency in organization, writing and editing
About Connective DX
Connective DX is a digital experience agency focused on helping organizations embrace the power of digital, align around the customer, and take control of their digital future. Founded in 1997, we serve clients globally from our offices in Portland, Ore., and Boston, Mass., with services that span experience design and technology.
The heart and soul of Connective DX are our people. Working at Connective DX is more than a job—it is an opportunity to personally grow, make lifelong friends, and make a genuine difference for our clients, co-workers, family and our world. We strive to offer the best benefits for our employees and their families. These benefits include group major medical and dental plans, alternative care and chiropractic benefits, flexible spending accounts, dependent care accounts, voluntary supplemental insurance through AFLAC, a monthly transit stipend, a minimum of 15 days of PTO per year, an employee referral bonus, a speaking engagement spiff, an employee assistance program, and a 401(k)-matching program.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter, resume and your portfolio to: 651198-CSfirstname.lastname@example.org
Are you driven to build great digital experiences?
At Connective DX we're designing and building the next generation of digital business and experiences—and we’re committed to hiring the best and brightest talent to help us. If you're passionate about design and technology and want to make a difference, we'd love to hear from you. At Connective DX we're committed to helping our employees grow through participation in community events and professional development. And we offer competitive benefits.
Paul and Jeff founded Connective DX on the values of transparency, honesty and humility—because that’s how real change gets made. We work in open collaboration across disciplines and with our clients. We're driven to make something that makes a difference to our clients, their customers, and our craft. The Connective DX team participates in community events, from hackathons to meetups, and speaks at conferences. We also host our own annual conference, Delight.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us directly. No recruiting agencies, please.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at Connective DX. Connective DX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Connective DX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- © 2017 Connective DX
- All Rights Reserved