Must have large scale digital experience design and CMS (preferably AEM) delivery leadership experience with multi-million-dollar projects.
They've been called several things: air traffic controllers, spreadsheet junkies, heroes. Here at Connective DX we call them Program and Project Managers—and we're looking for another good one. One who is passionate about the digital space and relentless in the pursuit of providing stellar service for our clients and our internal teams.
Specifically, this net-new Program Manager role will join an account team servicing one of the largest accounts in the agency and will be responsible for leading delivery on a large, multi-million-dollar project.
You’ll be expected to:
- Be the leader of the delivery team in close collaboration with the account’s client partner, experience design and technology leads to establish the roadmap, project plan, resourcing, processes and tools driving the project.
- Collaborate with a dynamic and diverse team of account leaders, project managers, strategists, experience designers and technologists who can’t wait to see what you bring to the mix.
- Interface directly with senior client stakeholders and proactively communicate status and risk while building a relationship of trust and transparency.
- Act as the internal hub of the delivery team in close collaboration with the other project managers to help set the tone for the account.
- Lead internal and client meetings by sending out agendas and soliciting input from other team members well in advance of the meeting itself.
- Maintain easy to understand and well communicated project plans that define phases, activities, deliverables, deadlines, resource staffing, and other project expenses.
- Proactively escalate and inform any budget, timeline, deliverable, quality or personnel issues to your client partner as soon as an issue is known to facilitate joint problem solving and to resolve blockers.
- Enthusiastic, full of positive energy, and able to maintain grace and a sense of humor under pressure
- Capable of leading a project-based account with minimal oversight
- Comfortable with a senior, individual contributor role
- Aware of the risks but understand that sometimes you need to let it play out
- An excellent communicator in all ways and don’t shy away from difficult conversations
- On a mission to learn, grow and constantly improve your craft.
- A motivator: able to work in a multidiscipline team atmosphere in a peer leadership role
- Capable of driving teams to a high level of quality and performance on deadline
- Excellent at estimating, scheduling, and budgeting with an eye for minimizing risk
- Able to travel/be on-site with clients 25%–50%
- 8+ years digital experience
- Strong digital and technology delivery background including time in an agency/consultancy
- CMS experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud or similar platform
- History of maintaining healthy customer relationships with a focus on service and fostering repeat business—with examples to back this up!
How to apply
Send a resume and cover letter via email to: 520023-CJBemail@example.com
Are you driven to build great digital experiences?
At Connective DX we're designing and building the next generation of digital business and experiences—and we’re committed to hiring the best and brightest talent to help us. If you're passionate about design and technology and want to make a difference, we'd love to hear from you. At Connective DX we're committed to helping our employees grow through participation in community events and professional development. And we offer competitive benefits.
Paul and Jeff founded Connective DX on the values of transparency, honesty and humility—because that’s how real change gets made. We work in open collaboration across disciplines and with our clients. We're driven to make something that makes a difference to our clients, their customers, and our craft. The Connective DX team participates in community events, from hackathons to meetups, and speaks at conferences. We also host our own annual conference, Delight.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us directly. No recruiting agencies, please.
- © 2017 Connective DX
- All Rights Reserved