Connective DX is a growing digital agency seeking an enthusiastic Office Services Coordinator for our employee experience and operations team in our Boston office. Do you love empowering people to succeed? Are you passionate about the way people experience brands in the digital age? Are you naturally curious with a strong drive to grow your career? Do you relish in the details of providing a great experience? If so, we’d love to talk with you.
As the Boston Office Services Coordinator, you will play a critical role in ensuring that we provide an excellent employee and visitor experience. You will impact the day-to-day lives of others around you through a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Working closely with other members of the Connective DX team to provide the best possible employee experience (e.g., team events, ordering recognition gifts and business cards, organizing volunteer opportunities)
- Receptionist activities, including greeting and managing of visitors both in person at our front desk and on the phone, shipping, receiving, mail distribution, and other clerical tasks
- Making sure all office needs are attended to (e.g., office supplies, kitchen, conference rooms, on-site visitors and events, and special requests) in our Boston office. Occasionally running errands for supplies.
- Arranging internal and external meetings; setting up conference rooms, teleconferencing, calendar invitations, and catering requests
- Kitchen organization: overseeing the healthy snack program, taking inventory of kitchen supplies, ordering groceries, and putting deliveries away
- Partnering with IT Team to handle IT equipment requests, purchase items, and deliver the needed items directly to the employee
- Overseeing regular maintenance of the office including readiness of conference rooms, coordinating requests with building maintenance, and watering the office plants.
- Working with Connective DX partners to set up for after-hours events hosted on site and coordinate as needed (e.g. Sitecore user groups and other professional development and networking groups).
- Maintaining security by following security procedures, controlling building access by activating key fobs, and being the liaison to the building management
- Supporting staff with data gathering, research, spreadsheet reporting, and Outlook scheduling.
- New hire (contingent and full-time regular staff) onboarding including desk set up, updating internal systems and ordering gifts.
- Supporting Human Resources activities for Boston and East Coast employees including recruiting support and implementation of the company-wide wellness program benefits offerings.
- A friendly, positive attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Proactive, resourceful self-starter who loves to learn and contribute
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, and work under deadlines
- Experience maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings using Outlook
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and experience using Google Sheets
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift approximately 40 pounds
- On occasion this role will require working during evening hours to assist with events we host on-site
- 2+ years of relevant experience and demonstrated success in a similar office management or administrative role
The heart and soul of Connective DX are our people. Working at Connective DX is more than a job—it is an opportunity to grow, create lifelong friendships, and make a genuine difference for our clients, co-workers, family, and our world. We strive to offer the best benefits for our employees and their families. These benefits include group major medical and dental plans, alternative care and chiropractic benefits, flexible spending accounts, dependent care accounts, voluntary supplemental insurance through AFLAC, a monthly transit stipend, a minimum of 15 days of PTO per year, an employee referral bonus, a speaking engagement spiff, an employee assistance program, and a 401(k)-matching program.
How to Apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter via email to: 1050325-CSfirstname.lastname@example.org
Are you driven to build great digital experiences?
At Connective DX we're designing and building the next generation of digital business and experiences—and we’re committed to hiring the best and brightest talent to help us. If you're passionate about design and technology and want to make a difference, we'd love to hear from you. At Connective DX we're committed to helping our employees grow through participation in community events and professional development. And we offer competitive benefits.
Paul and Jeff founded Connective DX on the values of transparency, honesty and humility—because that’s how real change gets made. We work in open collaboration across disciplines and with our clients. We're driven to make something that makes a difference to our clients, their customers, and our craft. The Connective DX team participates in community events, from hackathons to meetups, and speaks at conferences.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us directly. No recruiting agencies, please.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at Connective DX. Connective DX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Connective DX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- © 2019 Connective DX
- All Rights Reserved