As the Office Administrator/Marketing Assistant for Connective DX you will play a critical role in ensuring that we provide an excellent employee and visitor experience. You will impact the day-to-day lives of others around you through a wide range of duties. In addition to being responsible for the overall office operations you will also support a variety of marketing initiatives for the agency. This role will work with members of the sales and marketing team in both Boston and Portland, OR and the General Manager in Boston.
- Oversee Boston office administrative functions including front desk, mail/package deliveries, grocery and catering food deliveries, office supplies and overall support of day-to-day office functions
- Taking inventory of kitchen supplies, ordering groceries and putting deliveries away, etc.
- Handle IT equipment requests, purchase items and deliver the needed items directly to the employee
- Help manage the Boston office’s move in the Seaport District
- Support the sales and marketing team with specific marketing and communication efforts with a focus on email newsletters, public relations, and social media
- Draft official blog posts related to agency news, events, awards, etc. for the company website, working directly in the website's content management system
- Working with Connective DX partners to set up for occasional after-hours events hosted on site and coordinate as needed (i.e. Sitecore meetups)
- Assist in onboarding and orientation of new employees (includes paperwork, phone set up, equipment orders, welcome gift, etc.)
- Organize birthday celebrations, team outings and social functions for the Boston team
- Serve as the primary liaison to key office partners and contractors including the landlord and building contractors
- Making travel arrangements and reservations for team members to attend offsite client meetings, conferences, etc.
- Arrange internal and external meetings; coordinate conference rooms, WebEx/Teleconferencing, calendar invitations, and catering requests
- Exceptional time management, multi-tasking, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Excellent computer and professional skills with proficiency in Microsoft Suite and experience with web content management systems (Sitecore preferred)
- Experience maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings
- Occasional evening availability to assist with marketing events
- Ability to lift approximately 45 pounds
- 2+ years of relevant experience and demonstrated success in a similar office management or administrative role
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Expected to work 16-24 hours per week, schedule is flexible
How to apply
To apply please submit a cover letter and resume to: 728114-CSemail@example.com
Are you driven to build great digital experiences?
At Connective DX we're designing and building the next generation of digital business and experiences—and we’re committed to hiring the best and brightest talent to help us. If you're passionate about design and technology and want to make a difference, we'd love to hear from you. At Connective DX we're committed to helping our employees grow through participation in community events and professional development. And we offer competitive benefits.
Paul and Jeff founded Connective DX on the values of transparency, honesty and humility—because that’s how real change gets made. We work in open collaboration across disciplines and with our clients. We're driven to make something that makes a difference to our clients, their customers, and our craft. The Connective DX team participates in community events, from hackathons to meetups, and speaks at conferences. We also host our own Delight events throughout the year.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us directly. No recruiting agencies, please.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at Connective DX. Connective DX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Connective DX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- © 2018 Connective DX
- All Rights Reserved