Here at Connective DX we are committed to making a difference, doing great work, and winning together. As a Front-End Developer (FED) Intern, you will join in contributing to those same values, and learning some skills along the way.
Our current FED practice at ConnectiveDX uses modern web techniques to build scalable and atomic style guide systems. Joining in our work you would learn skills like:
- Understanding requirements, design, code, and user-experience interactions.
- Take wireframes, or composition from conception to implementation.
- Work in frameworks such as React, NodeJs, and Webpack
- Collaborate effectively with UI/UX designers, backend engineers, and other FED department members.
- Learn web-agency processes, and use tools like Jira, Confluence, and Github.
To have the best relationship possible with our intern candidates, the following requirements will help us both succeed:
- Have a strong interest in Front End Development.
- Experience with HTML5.
- Experience with responsive CSS. Experience with CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, or SASS is a plus.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Be task-focused, collaborative, and willing to learn.
- Strong communication (written and verbal).
- Critical thinking skills.
How to apply:
Send a resume and cover letter via email to: 978198-CSfirstname.lastname@example.org
Are you driven to build great digital experiences?
At Connective DX we're designing and building the next generation of digital business and experiences—and we’re committed to hiring the best and brightest talent to help us. If you're passionate about design and technology and want to make a difference, we'd love to hear from you. At Connective DX we're committed to helping our employees grow through participation in community events and professional development. And we offer competitive benefits.
Paul and Jeff founded Connective DX on the values of transparency, honesty and humility—because that’s how real change gets made. We work in open collaboration across disciplines and with our clients. We're driven to make something that makes a difference to our clients, their customers, and our craft. The Connective DX team participates in community events, from hackathons to meetups, and speaks at conferences.
Connective DX is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from all candidates. We value diversity, equity and inclusion. It takes talent with an expansive range of backgrounds and experiences to do our best work. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Connective DX are based exclusively on merit. Connective DX does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at Connective DX.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us directly. No recruiting agencies, please.
- © 2019 Connective DX
- All Rights Reserved