We are a digital experience agency that helps companies embrace the power of digital, align around the customer, and take control of their future. We fundamentally believe that great experiences can transform business and make the world a better place. These experiences make a difference in our clients’ businesses and help them earn a place in their customers’ lives. We work with our clients—not for them—to help align around an experience strategy, execute digital programs, and establish high-performing digital teams.
The Director of Analytics & Optimization leads the agency’s capabilities in consulting and executing on measurement strategy, digital analytics planning and implementation, digital marketing effectiveness and optimization. The director manages the Analytics & Optimization team (currently two people plus contract resources as needed). The Director of Analytics & Optimization defines measurement objectives and strategy and working with the Analytics & Optimization team, guides the collection and analysis of data to identify insights that inform key decisions related to UX and performance in support of business goals.
As with all leadership roles at Connective, the Director of Analytics & Optimization role blends practice leadership, team management and professional development, consulting and hands-on project work giving the right candidate the opportunity to grow their craft, agency capabilities and leadership.
As a member of the Portland leadership team, the Director of Analytics & Optimization participates in weekly discussions around agency pipeline, marketing, delivery, capacity and process improvement. As a key senior member of the Experience Design team the Director of Analytics & Optimization helps all XD team members orient their thinking and delivery around providing measurable value to users and to our client’s organizations. In addition, the Director of Analytics & Optimization can play a lead role on client accounts, helping to extend our core platform design and development work into ongoing operations and optimization relationships.
- Lead the Analytics & Optimization practice through roadmap, development and delivery of key capabilities.
- Manage and mentor Analytics & Optimization team members ensuring high quality work and collaboration while meeting billable allocation targets.
- Manage and maintain relevant data and analytics technology capabilities and partnerships across the Google, Adobe and Sitecore ecosystems.
- Lead strategic consulting with clients to define goals, create measurement strategies, audit digital ecosystems, create and publish dashboards and deliver relevant executional capabilities associated with tracking, measuring, testing and optimizing key digital experiences to meet business and user goals.
- Work hands-on with other XD and Tech team members as a senior practitioner of key client accounts.
- Collaborate with CDX Sales and Marketing teams to promote, propose, scope and sell Analytics & Optimization services as part of design/build engagements; as ongoing operations engagements and as stand-alone projects or accounts.
- Work as part of CDX Leadership team to align vision, capabilities and resources to support agency goals
- 10+ years working in a senior capacity on large data, analytics and optimization engagements including digital measurement, marketing automation, personalization, analytics data analysis, SEO and SEM
- 5 years leading/delivering digital marketing and analytics consulting/strategy for large enterprises
- 5 years as a direct manager of data/analytics employees
- Hands-on and partner level experience with leading data, analytics and optimization platforms including Google, and Adobe. Familiarity with enterprise CMS platforms (Sitecore experience would be a plus)
How to apply:
Send a resume and cover letter vial email to: 951222-CSfirstname.lastname@example.org
ARE YOU DRIVEN TO BUILD GREAT DIGITAL EXPERIENCES?
At Connective DX we’re designing and building the next generation of digital business and experiences—and we’re committed to hiring the best and brightest talent to help us. If you’re passionate about design and technology and want to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you. At Connective DX we’re committed to helping our employees grow through participation in community events and professional development. And we offer competitive benefits.
Paul and Jeff founded Connective DX on the values of transparency, honesty and humility—because that’s how real change gets made. We work in open collaboration across disciplines and with our clients. We’re driven to make something that makes a difference to our clients, their customers, and our craft. The Connective DX team participates in community events, from hackathons to meetups, and speaks at conferences.
Connective DX is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from all candidates. We value diversity, equity and inclusion. It takes talent with an expansive range of backgrounds and experiences to do our best work. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Connective DX are based exclusively on merit. Connective DX does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at Connective DX.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us directly. No recruiting agencies, please.
VP of Experience Design
Email resume and cover letter
to APPLY NOW