Connective DX is seeking a Digital Optimization Strategist. Candidates should be passionate and knowledgeable about the digital space and have exceptional research, analysis and strategic thinking skills as well as a strong understanding of digital measurement and optimization testing. Connective DX seeks candidates that are passionate, energetic, collaborative, solution-oriented, and consistently demonstrate a strong sense of professional integrity and accountability.
The Digital Optimization Strategist has 4 years of hands-on experience in implementing, generating and/or reporting on digital KPIs, business objectives, and strategic goals, data modeling, dashboard creation, and client-facing analytics consulting for a variety of clients. Digital Optimization Strategist should be extremely knowledgeable in Google Analytics or Adobe Site Catalyst.
The Digital Optimization Strategist has at least 2 years of hands-on experience in test execution, generating optimization test plans, A/B and multivariate testing, qualitative research test planning, and statistical analysis. Digital Optimization Strategist should be extremely knowledgeable in Google Optimize, Optimizely, or Adobe Target to the benefit of Connective DX’s clients.
In this role, the Digital Analytics Strategist will work on the development of digital analytics capabilities, processes and frameworks for Connective DX clients. She/he will work across a variety of Connective DX clients as well as with internal sales, account management, creative, engineering, and account teams. The Digital Analytics Strategist will report to the Director of Insights & Optimization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide web analytics strategy, analytical frameworks, and consulting for Connective DX clients
- Serve as a team expert in digital analytics and optimization testing tools.
- Determine business objectives through consulting and in-person workshops, and map digital initiatives to key performance indicators for Connective DX clients.
- Analyze web analytics reports and make recommendations to maximize website KPIs as well as website optimization of engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Utilize Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics to report on the ROI of marketing campaigns, test usability, and enhance the customers' experience
- Report and analyze performance of online marketing activities, such as lead generation, email, and affiliate marketing
- Participate as the lead for client and project team meetings to explain and interpret analysis and testing methodology and results
- Works on complex problems, analyzing and evaluating current business methods and procedures for improvement
- Consult with internal teams on how to best leverage analytics to inform business decisions
- Analyze web site performance and trends to provide business insights as well as recommendations for changes
- Plan and supervise analytical and optimization processes and procedures on projects and ongoing programs, managing test planning, roadmaps, and delivery
- Assist in providing data for case studies, participate in Connective DX blogs, and contribute in industry events
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in analytical or marketing field is preferred
- 4+ years of experience in digital analytics and website optimization
- Professional experience in a statistical, financial, marketing analytics, research or quantitative analysis environment
- Individual must have exceptionally strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail, self-starter, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Ability to present analytical results to a non-technical audience both internally and client side
- Well versed in using analytical tools to analyze customer behavior and create action plans
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Experience with data modeling tools and managing multiple logical and physical data models • Strong written, oral and presentation based communication skills
- Intimate knowledge of all or most key web analytics and optimization platforms including Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, WebTrends, Sitecore Analytics, Google Optimize, Optimizely, Sitecore Experience Optimization
- Basic Knowledge of digital marketing tools such as SalesForce, Marketo, Elequa, and Exact Target.
- Build and manage monthly dashboards with data from web analytics, social media, CRM and a variety of sources
The heart and soul of Connective DX are our people. Working at Connective DX is more than a job—it is an opportunity to personally grow, make lifelong friends, and make a genuine difference for our clients, co-workers, family and our world. We strive to offer the best benefits for our employees and their families. These benefits include group major medical and dental plans, alternative care and chiropractic benefits, flexible spending accounts, dependent care accounts, voluntary supplemental insurance through AFLAC, a monthly transit stipend, a minimum of 15 days of PTO per year, an employee referral bonus, a speaking engagement spiff, an employee assistance program, and a 401(k)-matching program.
How to apply
Send a resume and cover letter via email to: 893844-CSfirstname.lastname@example.org
Are you driven to build great digital experiences?
At Connective DX we're designing and building the next generation of digital business and experiences—and we’re committed to hiring the best and brightest talent to help us. If you're passionate about design and technology and want to make a difference, we'd love to hear from you. At Connective DX we're committed to helping our employees grow through participation in community events and professional development. And we offer competitive benefits.
Paul and Jeff founded Connective DX on the values of transparency, honesty and humility—because that’s how real change gets made. We work in open collaboration across disciplines and with our clients. We're driven to make something that makes a difference to our clients, their customers, and our craft. The Connective DX team participates in community events, from hackathons to meetups, and speaks at conferences. We also host our own Delight events throughout the year.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us directly. No recruiting agencies, please.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at Connective DX. Connective DX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Connective DX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- © 2019 Connective DX
- All Rights Reserved