Connective DX is a growing national digital agency seeking an enthusiastic member for our insights and optimization team. This newly created position will report to the Insights and Optimization Practice Lead. Connective DX seeks candidates that are passionate, energetic, collaborative, solution-oriented, and consistently demonstrate a strong sense of professional integrity and accountability. The Digital Analytics Strategist is a digital native with at least 4 years of hands-on experience in implementing, generating and/or reporting on strategic goals for a variety of clients. The Analytics Strategist should be extremely knowledgeable in Google Analytics or Adobe Site Catalyst.
In this role, the Digital Analytics Strategist will develop digital analytics strategy and help clients advance in their analytics capabilities by guiding them through analytics processes and frameworks. She/He will work with a variety of Connective DX clients as well as with internal teams (Sales, Client Services, Creative, Content, User Experience and Engineering).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide web analytics strategy, analytical frameworks, and consulting for Connective DX
- Determine business objectives and map digital initiatives to key performance indicators for Connective DX clients
- Serve as a team expert in web analytics and digital marketing tools and document business and technical requirements to implement analytics solutions.
- Implement analytics and other data integrated technologies, configure tools, and manage tags
- Analyze web analytics reports and make recommendations to maximize sales, conversion, engagement, as well as website optimization
- Utilize Omniture SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics tag management, heatmaps, and survey data to report on the ROI of marketing campaigns, test usability, and enhance the customers'
- Report and analyze performance of online marketing activities, such as lead generation, email, and affiliate marketing
- Participate as the lead for client and project team meetings to explain and interpret analysis methodology and results
- Work on complex problems, analyzing and evaluating current business methods and procedures for improvement
- Consult with internal teams on how to best leverage analytics to inform business decisions
- Analyze website performance and trends to provide business insights as well as recommendations for changes
- Plan and supervise analytical processes and procedures on projects
- Assist in providing data for case studies, participate in Connective DX blogs, and contribute in industry events
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 4+ years of experience in e-commerce or related marketing experience
- 4+ year of experience in consulting as the lead client-facing analytics team member
- 4+ years of experience in lead-gen or e-commerce or related marketing analytics
- Professional experience in a statistical, financial, marketing analytics, research or quantitative analysis environment
- Exceptionally strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail, self-starter, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Ability to present analytical results to a non-technical audience both internally and client side
- Well versed in using analytical tools to analyze customer behavior and create action plans
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Experience with data modeling tools and managing multiple logical and physical data models
- Strong written, oral and presentation based communication skills
- Intimate knowledge of all or most key web analytics platforms including SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, WebTrends as well as digital marketing tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, and Exact Target
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in analytical or marketing field is preferred
ABOUT CONNECTIVE DX
Connective DX is a digital experience agency focused on helping organizations embrace the power of digital, align around the customer, and take control of their digital future. Founded in 1997, we serve clients globally from our offices in Portland, Oregon, and Boston, Massachusetts, with services that span experience design and technology.
The heart and soul of Connective DX are our people. Working at Connective DX is more than a job—it is an opportunity to personally grow, make lifelong friends, and make a genuine difference for our clients, co-workers, family and our world. We strive to offer the best benefits for our employees and their families. These benefits include group major medical and dental plans, alternative care and chiropractic benefits, flexible spending accounts, dependent care accounts, voluntary supplemental insurance through AFLAC, a monthly transit stipend, a minimum of 15 days of PTO per year, an employee referral bonus, a speaking engagement spiff, an employee assistance program, and a 401(k)-matching program.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter, resume and your portfolio to: 662083-CSemail@example.com
Are you driven to build great digital experiences?
At Connective DX we're designing and building the next generation of digital business and experiences—and we’re committed to hiring the best and brightest talent to help us. If you're passionate about design and technology and want to make a difference, we'd love to hear from you. At Connective DX we're committed to helping our employees grow through participation in community events and professional development. And we offer competitive benefits.
Paul and Jeff founded Connective DX on the values of transparency, honesty and humility—because that’s how real change gets made. We work in open collaboration across disciplines and with our clients. We're driven to make something that makes a difference to our clients, their customers, and our craft. The Connective DX team participates in community events, from hackathons to meetups, and speaks at conferences. We also host our own annual conference, Delight.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us directly. No recruiting agencies, please.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at Connective DX. Connective DX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Connective DX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- © 2017 Connective DX
- All Rights Reserved