You’re a digitally-focused designer who lives and breathes how brand expression and digital interaction connect and collide. You create experiences based on a desired emotion, using visual and interactive elements to communicate a mood, a design principle, or a conceptual thought. You don’t simply color in the lines; you want to explain how things work –how they look, move, feel, and connect together.
You need to be able to:
- Express a brand through both visually and through interactions
- Create designs to communicate ideas and user flows
- Understand and care about UX best practices
- Make everything you touch become beautiful
- Turn a design theme into a design system
- Think through collaborative prototyping
- Participate in qualitative and quantitative user research
- Be a nice person
And have done:
- Agency work for at least 3 years. Focused on digital.
- Worked with researchers and information architects.
- Worked on mobile, desktop and app projects
- Work in Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, etc.
It would be nice if:
- You had experience communicating motion design through tools such as Adobe After Effects, InVision, Principle, or similar tools
- You derive inspiration from strange and unusual places
The Designer will report to the Director of Experience Design as a part of the Experience Design team in Boston. You will participate in the creative phase of digital projects, understanding brand, creating concepts and prototypes, and creating the overall visual and emotional design style. Additional responsibilities include marketing and sales support, and assisting other designers when needed.
You will guide the design past the creative phase into production, partnering with experience design architects, content strategists and developers until the project is complete. You will focus on specific accounts, but your skills will be leveraged across accounts.
How to Apply:
Send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to 520037-CJBemail@example.com .
Are you driven to build great digital experiences?
At Connective DX we're designing and building the next generation of digital business and experiences—and we’re committed to hiring the best and brightest talent to help us. If you're passionate about design and technology and want to make a difference, we'd love to hear from you. At Connective DX we're committed to helping our employees grow through participation in community events and professional development. And we offer competitive benefits.
Paul and Jeff founded Connective DX on the values of transparency, honesty and humility—because that’s how real change gets made. We work in open collaboration across disciplines and with our clients. We're driven to make something that makes a difference to our clients, their customers, and our craft. The Connective DX team participates in community events, from hackathons to meetups, and speaks at conferences. We also host our own annual conference, Delight.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us directly. No recruiting agencies, please.
- © 2017 Connective DX
- All Rights Reserved