Customer Data & Insights mission: To quantify, measure and grow the value of the customer experience across multiple dimensions using customer databases, digital analytics, market research and machine learning to understand customers and deliver actionable recommendations.
Client Proposition: Understand your customer across multiple dimensions, touchpoints and platforms. Quantify, measure and manage the value of the complete customer experience with a data platform built on real-time customer behavior and opinions across the complete digital ecosystem.
- The Customer Data & Insights Director is responsible for the positioning, development and success of the practice within the Experience Design Department.
- Consults with clients to help them plan and execute data integration and insight programs, including optimizations to their marketing data and technology stacks.
- Oversees or leads the integration of client data sets (CRM, CMS & Marketing Automation)
- Product manager for the development of a Digital Experience (DX) Insight toolkit
- Consults with clients on the implementation of the data, analytics and marketing technology tools
- Analyzes integrated data sets to identify new customer insights and opportunities
- Oversees reporting, data visualization, and “storytelling” pertaining to data integration and insights.
- Develops quantitative surveys with the rigor to deliver statistically relevant data
- Plans for the strategic and financial growth of the practice
- Manages Customer Data & Insights team members
- Owns the agency partner relationships with defined data platform & marketing cloud vendors
Practice group capabilities:
- Integration and analysis of multiple owned data sets
- Analysis of customer data, market research and survey data to generate unique, actionable customer insight
- Survey and analytics to quantify the value of the complete customer experience
- On-going measurement of the customer experience to uncover issues and opportunities
- Data visualization
- Creation of industry trend reports
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter, resume and your portfolio to: 520034-CJBemail@example.com
Are you driven to build great digital experiences?
At Connective DX we're designing and building the next generation of digital business and experiences—and we’re committed to hiring the best and brightest talent to help us. If you're passionate about design and technology and want to make a difference, we'd love to hear from you. At Connective DX we're committed to helping our employees grow through participation in community events and professional development. And we offer competitive benefits.
Paul and Jeff founded Connective DX on the values of transparency, honesty and humility—because that’s how real change gets made. We work in open collaboration across disciplines and with our clients. We're driven to make something that makes a difference to our clients, their customers, and our craft. The Connective DX team participates in community events, from hackathons to meetups, and speaks at conferences. We also host our own annual conference, Delight.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us directly. No recruiting agencies, please.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at Connective DX. Connective DX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Connective DX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- © 2017 Connective DX
- All Rights Reserved