Every year data is becoming more a core part of the word we live in. Connective DX is creating the next generation of experiences, and data is a core part of that process. We are looking for someone to join us in making the internet suck less by using data to make it more relevant. You should have equal measures button pushing experience in the Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics stacks, and client-facing strategic visioning.
Curious? Drop us a line.
- Work with the Experience Design (XD) team to develop data solutions that enable and measure customer experiences that align with client goals and objectives
- Assist with data ecosystems audits and designing of customer data strategies and frameworks
- Implementation and configuration of data, analytics and customer data focused marketing technology platforms, primarily focused on Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics and associated tag managers
- Work with Experience Optimization (XO) team to assess project technical and data requirements (e.g., site tagging, analytics configuration, etc.)
- Analyze large connected experience datasets using implemented tools to determine areas of improvement and provide input into optimization programs and opportunities
- Act as functional "face" of Connective DX CDI team with client practitioners
- Design and perform data analysis methods, interpret results, and synthesize findings and recommendations
- Develop ongoing analytics reporting deliverables from various data sources, and assist in preparing reports for client presentations and dashboards
- Contribute to the company's knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies, POVs and seminar/conference summaries
- Intellectual curiosity, gumption, creativity, and capacity to learn very quickly
- 3-4 years of direct and hands-on experience with web analytics platforms (Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics), including implementation, configuration and usage thereof
- Academic or professional experience with one or more advanced data analytics and analysis tools: R, SAS, SPSS, or similar
- Some experience with SQL or similar querying language
- Able to create custom Java Script based analytics tags
- Familiar with API documentation and connecting reporting tools to third-party data sources
- Ability to distill actionable and appropriate recommendations from data and then communicate this in a clear and easy-to-understand way
- Proficiency communicating laterally to and from technical, strategic, and client teams
- Working knowledge of "office" and team communications tools (MS Office, Google Docs/Sheets, Jira, Basecamp, etc.)
- Has participated in a deployment of Google Analytics Premium, Adobe Analytics, Sitecore Analytics, or similar systems
- Experience working with Experience Design (UX, UI, Design, Digital Strategy, Content Strategy, etc.) teams
- Real hands-on experience with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Experience Manager suite of products
- Understanding of how usability, information architecture and wireframes influence overall functionality and performance of digital experiences
- Experience with data visualization and associated technologies (D3.js, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience working in an agency or other client services environment
- Experience with tag management platforms (GTM, DTM, Tealium)
- Experience with AWS environments
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL environment
- Familiarity with Sitecore
- Knowledge of marketing automation and other marketing technologies
- Experience with optimization (A/B and multivariate) testing
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter, resume and your portfolio to: 490862-CJBfirstname.lastname@example.org
Are you driven to build great digital experiences?
At Connective DX we're designing and building the next generation of digital business and experiences—and we’re committed to hiring the best and brightest talent to help us. If you're passionate about design and technology and want to make a difference, we'd love to hear from you. At Connective DX we're committed to helping our employees grow through participation in community events and professional development. And we offer competitive benefits.
Paul and Jeff founded Connective DX on the values of transparency, honesty and humility—because that’s how real change gets made. We work in open collaboration across disciplines and with our clients. We're driven to make something that makes a difference to our clients, their customers, and our craft. The Connective DX team participates in community events, from hackathons to meetups, and speaks at conferences. We also host our own annual conference, Delight.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us directly. No recruiting agencies, please.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at Connective DX. Connective DX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Connective DX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- © 2017 Connective DX
- All Rights Reserved