You understand that at the core of any good experience is communication. You also know that many companies have a hard time with this part of their business and, well, you’re a problem solver. We’re an interactive agency focused on helping our clients create delightful digital experiences for their customers. We’re deep in technology, strategy and creative. We need a Temporary Content Strategist based in or around Grand Rapids, Michigan who can institute best practices, identify new opportunities and represent this fast-emerging discipline.
The Temporary Content Strategist works closely with all project teams to provide strategic direction for messaging, information hierarchies, and content distribution plans. A professional communicator capable of grasping communication challenges and devising solutions, the Temporary Content Strategist has a well-rounded knowledge of emerging digital trends, as well as thorough familiarity with best practices in usability, search engine optimization and content marketing. The Temporary Content Strategist is deeply involved in the content development process from outset to completion, so emphasis on writing skills is also important.
- Consulting with clients to define business objectives, pain points and opportunities related to content
- Analyzing and assessing client’s digital content
- Defining strategies for developing, managing and distributing compelling and well-organized content based on a thorough understanding of business objectives, user needs and industry best practices
- Drafting content publication and migration workflows
- Collaborating with clients to define governance protocols
- Creating, re-purposing and managing digital content
- Defining social integration tactics for content distribution
- Producing content classification and tagging systems
- Collaborating with Creative team members to determine the conceptual and copy direction of online initiatives
- Collaborating with UX designers on user flows, site navigation, content organization and site navigation labels
- Developing and sharing expertise on client products and services
- Interacting with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics
- Maintaining high standards of copywriting
- Collaborating to determine a search engine optimization project plan and content support
- Deep understanding of digital best practices and a passion for emerging trends
- Background in user experience, digital publishing, researching, writing and strategy planning
- 7+ years of Marketing/Communications experience in a Web-focused company or agency
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences
- Detail orientated and attentive proofreader • Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of content management systems and strategies
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex or demanding subject matter, either verbally or in written form
- Ability to work both independently and contribute as part of a production team
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume via email to: 564-CSfirstname.lastname@example.org
Are you driven to build great digital experiences?
At Connective DX we're designing and building the next generation of digital business and experiences—and we’re committed to hiring the best and brightest talent to help us. If you're passionate about design and technology and want to make a difference, we'd love to hear from you. At Connective DX we're committed to helping our employees grow through participation in community events and professional development. And we offer competitive benefits.
Paul and Jeff founded Connective DX on the values of transparency, honesty and humility—because that’s how real change gets made. We work in open collaboration across disciplines and with our clients. We're driven to make something that makes a difference to our clients, their customers, and our craft. The Connective DX team participates in community events, from hackathons to meetups, and speaks at conferences. We also host our own Delight events throughout the year.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us directly. No recruiting agencies, please.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at Connective DX. Connective DX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Connective DX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- © 2019 Connective DX
- All Rights Reserved