The Account Director, Client Services oversees client relationships and delivery of digital customer experience initiatives across enterprise accounts. Responsible for client satisfaction, quality of work, and profitability, the Account Director leads internal team members in aligning account plans and roadmaps to achieve great outcomes and long-term client relationships.
- Own client relationships and serve as the point of escalation for all project- and account-related issues
- Create and execute strategic account plans and multi-year program roadmaps
- Work closely with internal teams to align plans, roadmaps, and client needs with services and resources
- Drive new business within accounts; write and present proposals, collaborating with internal stakeholders to validate all potential solutions, scopes, schedules, and costs
- Lead the team in defining priorities and navigating obstacles on projects
- Set and manage client expectations on scope, timeline, and budget in partnership with project managers
- Collaborate on the creation of great work by inspiring teams; review work under development to ensure alignment with client expectations and Connective DX’s quality standards
- Draft statements of work, change orders, and billing terms; review invoices with project managers
- Proactively mitigate financial risks and escalate issues that impact project budget
- Assist with go-to-market plans for new Connective DX marketing, services, and solution offerings
- Participate in proposal development and sales pitches to active and emerging major accounts
- Contribute to agency thought leadership through writing articles for publication and speaking at industry conferences
Education & Experience:
6+ years of business, account/project management, digital, or related agency experience.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Strong background in digital strategy, customer experience, content management, marketing automation and technology, experience design, and web analytics
- In-depth knowledge of the digital industry and the evolving role of consulting agencies
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, including the ability to ability to communicate and negotiate persuasively with Fortune 1000 decision makers and navigate conversations with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to find opportunities within key accounts and drive new lines of business into mid-sized and large enterprises
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Proven experience in successfully challenging the status quo and providing effective alternate perspectives
- Experience managing proposals and scopes for $1MM+ accounts
- Deep business expertise and a genuine commitment to working closely with clients and internal teams to deliver real value
- Financial services, healthcare, utilities, and/or B2B technology experience is a definite plus • Willing and able to travel up to 25%
How to Apply:
Send a resume and cover letter via email to: 820529-CSfirstname.lastname@example.org
The heart and soul of Connective DX are our people. Working at Connective DX is more than a job—it is an opportunity to personally grow, make lifelong friends, and make a genuine difference for our clients, co-workers, family and our world. We strive to offer the best benefits for our employees and their families. These benefits include group major medical and dental plans, alternative care and chiropractic benefits, flexible spending accounts, dependent care accounts, voluntary supplemental insurance through AFLAC, a monthly transit stipend, a minimum of 15 days of PTO per year, an employee referral bonus, a speaking engagement spiff, an employee assistance program, and a 401(k)-matching program.
Are you driven to build great digital experiences?
At Connective DX we're designing and building the next generation of digital business and experiences—and we’re committed to hiring the best and brightest talent to help us. If you're passionate about design and technology and want to make a difference, we'd love to hear from you. At Connective DX we're committed to helping our employees grow through participation in community events and professional development. And we offer competitive benefits.
Paul and Jeff founded Connective DX on the values of transparency, honesty and humility—because that’s how real change gets made. We work in open collaboration across disciplines and with our clients. We're driven to make something that makes a difference to our clients, their customers, and our craft. The Connective DX team participates in community events, from hackathons to meetups, and speaks at conferences. We also host our own Delight events throughout the year.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us directly. No recruiting agencies, please.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at Connective DX. Connective DX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Connective DX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- © 2018 Connective DX
- All Rights Reserved